terça-feira, 16 de outubro de 2012

The cutest ballerinas (or rock stars) ... ever

I have been willing to post these photos for sometime... I sort of abandoned my blog lately... so many things happening and I really don't have much time now...

But I have to write this post... I really need to thank these three little girls for the best time ever. It was the funniest session. I love the time I spent with Tina, Fifi, and Gigi. They made me laugh, and made me feel so special, and I heard the best compliment I ever heard: "please don't go, we love you"!!! soooooo sweet. I almost cried... actually, I did!!!

Girls, I really hope you can come again next year and I WISH I see you again. You are the cutest ballerinas! and very happy special girls. Hope you are well!!!

Love you!!
























4 comentários:

  1. Adorei!!! Deve ter sido uma festa! Fotos e meninas lindas :)
    Bjs!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Ah, que delícia deve ter sido esse ensaio!!! Um show as fotos! Super recordação para essas bailarinas lindas!!!!!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Drica, suas fotos são lindas!! Quro fazer um ensaio com você!! Segue meu email para contato priscilaegas@yahoo.com.br. Obrigada! Um beijo ! Priscila

    ResponderExcluir